My mind tends to overthink things.
My mind ilkes to jump around
from topic to topic,
person to person,
place to place,
as if there isn't enough time in a day
to think everything through.
My mind is right.
Sometimes I think so deeply,
that I lose track of time,
I forget about where I am,
I forget about what I'm doing.
My thoughts ilke to trick my mind.
They start itself off on a tangent
thinking abuot every single detail and aspect,
to the abslute utmost,
full of thoughtless thought bubbles,
and right when things start to make sense,
my favorite song will come on,
sending my mind in a whole other direction.
It's like dreaming when you're asleep.
You're in the Olympics,
Standing on the edge of a diving board.
The crowd is shouting your name,
signs and smiling faces surrounding you,
your adrenaline is pumping faster and faster.
You take a deep breath,
the crowd falls silent,
and just as you leap off the diving board,
Your alarm clock goes off.
Welcome to my life.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
taken
Post a Comment